Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome Baby

Two days in a row?  What?!  Welcome to summer vacation!

My good friend had a baby girl on Tuesday!  I made this Mojo Monday-inspired card for her!

Paper:  Colorbok and scraps
Baby carriage:  Simply Charmed (cut at 1 3/4 in.)
Scalloped circle:  Sweet Treats Flower5 shadow (cut at 2 in.)
Ribbon:  The Paper Studio Ribbon Trends
Stamp:  My Pink Stamper Everyday Life
Ink:  Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip

The paper strips are 1 in. by 4 in..  I used a 1 in. circle punch for the scalloped border (I cut out circles and layered them underneath the ribbon.)


2 comments:

  1. The Mojo Monday sketch was great. Your card is super cute. I am a new follower and would love for you to stop by.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo adorable, so sweet...hope your day is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete